Monday 7 February, 2011

My TriP To jEDdah

its been 3 days since im staying in jeddah...not including the journey and everything,,,one hell of an xperience...lucky for me..im not even operational yet but i get to go...yeah...our mission is to bring the students back to malaysia....besides dat we get to go on a holiday also...so far ive only been to al-balad...a place to shop...my fav thing to do NOW.....i bought things but i tried to control it since ive been a debt of my credit card....although my heart is poundering for more....I WANT MORE......hehehe....tomorow i might be going to Mecca....hooray....the last time i went there was when i was standard 5....it was a long time ago...now ive been given another opportunity to set my foot at Mecca again...insyaAllah~the end

No comments:

Post a Comment