Thursday 8 September, 2011

D 'cat' - 23 AUG 2011

i've completed my training...alhamdulillah. after 8 years of becoming a student...no more buying dis buying dat...but it depends la on the personell....if they hav no shame they'll ask to do watever they want us to do...my first operatioanl sortie was on 24rd aug 2011. it was auwsome. my first tasking and it was a VIP tasking. my route was from subang to kuantan and back to subang. plus my pilot was super cool. he didnt fust about anything but teach us. i salute u. and my 2nd sortie, i brought the sultan's pahang son and his football team. also route to kuantan. the football team was all foreign. but i didnt get chance to chat with them. my place is in the cockpit...wat a hell of experience i had. it made me njoy my flight throughout dis time. im really thankful for all the things i've acheived trough hards and downs...but i made it.THANK YOU ALLAH =)

No comments:

Post a Comment