Tuesday 16 March, 2010

first 0rientati0n

today was our first day of orientation. after one week of delay...rugije..klau x msti da abs. anyway, during our orientation, we were asked about the communitee's name and etc. we could answer quite good. very empressing. only minor-minor things. while answering, we had to drink water. we manage t0 answer a l0t. dat nite, alm0st 18 glass 0r plus 0f water went d0wn 0ur thr0uts. and a tin 0f mil0. fuh..my st0mach was full. i drank and drank until suddenly, blueekkkk. 0ut they g0. my st0mach was s0 full dat i c0uldn't take an0ther zip. but like it 0r n0t, i had t0 finish the water. after i v0mmit, my others friends continued f0llowing me. hehe. biasela. klau kte npk org muntah yg len p0n akan turut muntah. the 0rientati0n finished after we all c0mpleted the traditi0n. i went back h0me and t00k a sh0wer. FREAKING C0LD. nasib baek ade air panas. lps tu, i 0pened up my lapt0p and as usual surve the internet bef0re preparing t0 sleep. but, that nite i c0uldn't sleep s0undly. because every 3 minutes, i had t0 g0 t9 the t0ilet. hehe....:).gudnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment