Saturday 8 May, 2010

S0mething To THinK Ab0uT

suddenly i felt sad b0ut myself....really sad....i realized dat we d0n't hav much time in dis w0rld.why are we b0thering t0 impress 0urselves and 0thers while we kn0w everything d0esn't last. everthing is called lusk. we kn0w it but we still d0 it...WHY???? h0w i wish dat i was da 0ld me. where i didn't care b0ut fashi0n, style, bf's, m0ney, s0cialize and l0ts m0re dat d0esn't bring any benefit t0 me. i just want t0 spend my time with my family. the things dat i'm really afraid 0f is if i wake up 0ne m0rning and finding 0ut dat 0ne 0f them is n0t here anym0re. dis all came t0 me in a sudden th0ught. h0w t0 change my life with0ut having t0 pretend anym0re. h0w t0 d0 things where i'm n0t attach t0 rules n regulati0ns. i want 0ut. i want freed0m. when will i get dat? i miss my life bef0re....please give me th0se time back and i'll treasure it f0rever~the end

No comments:

Post a Comment