Thursday 6 May, 2010

th0Se Days

while d0ing n0thing, i decided t0 write...feeling b0red and c0ld...many ideas can appear. n0w i've bec0me addicted t0 bl0gging. i like reading and write. many things we can xpl0re. in dis situati0n..it kind 0f gets me reminded 0f da past. during my childh00d, my sch00l time, my hard time and last but n0t least my happy time. during a kid, i always like t0 'berangan'. i'm usually cepat terpengaruh ngn m0vies s0 everytime after watching any m0vies, i tend t0 c0py their style. c0py what they d0. d0esnt's matter if pe0ple call me c0pycat. i just d0 it bec0z i ad0re it. was dat supp0se t0 be a c0mpliment. i d0n't kn0w if 0thers tink dat its embarassing. t0 me, if s0me0ne f0ll0ws my style, i'd be very happy and pr0ud. i still remember after watching jurassic park. dat time me and my family live in England. i ad0re the lady s0 much dat i decided t0 dress up as her. i als0 did a litlle acting. jumping and running ar0und the h0use like as it was a jungle. turning da s0fas int0 r0cks and trees. making da pill0ws as din0saurs or whats0ever. hahaha. my sister AL0NG kept teasing me. she always d0 bec0z i always d0 weird stuff. but s0metimes she als0 j0ins me. it was fun. s0metimes i miss th0se days. when i tink back, i laugh t0 myself. mmg klaka and kdg2 terase mcm 0rg b0d0. but...wh0 cares. i was a kid. kids are inn0cent rite? MR BEAN als0 became 0ne 0f my fav0urites. all 0f my siblings w0uld take part in dis acting except f0r my y0unger br0ther wh0 d0esn't understand anything yet. he just w0nders ar0und and kcau2 ktrg. we did the MERRY CHRISTMAS scene. dengan penuh semangat, we made fire crackers, m0dified 0ur bedr00m int0 MR BEAN'S bedr00m. anything t0 make it da same. there was always ideas. blh dikatakan my siblings and me sume kreatif....huhu...tapekan puji diri sendiri..hehe. da settle sume, the camera r0lled. tapi tade p0n camera. just simulate. and when da acting finished we w0uld end up tired and fall asleep 0r c0ntinue t0 d0 0ther stuff. but dat was n0t da end. there's still m0re. just waiting f0r its turn. H0W I WISH I C0ULD TURN BACK TIME. BEING AN INNOCENT KID.....the end~

No comments:

Post a Comment